Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st airplane ride and 1st trip to a bar

So lately we have been going to a lot of Volleyball games! This is my favorite time of year: Volleyball and Football season! A few weeks ago Colt went on his first plane ride to Mississippi to watch Aunt Whitney play volleyball. He did great! He only cried for a few minutes on the way there when we were landing. Here he is on the way there.



Here he is waiting on the plane on the way back home. For some reason some people we saw thought that Fearn was Colt's dad. Do you see the resemblance?



On the way back he slept the whole way!!!



This past weekend we headed to Lake Charles to watch Whitney play volleyball again. We stayed at L'Auberge. Here are some pics from Saturday morning before we went to the pool. Colt loves the water.









Saturday there was a long break in between games so we went to Coolers to watch the McNeese Football game. Hopefully CPS doesn't come after me for taking my 5 1/2 month old to the bar. We were like the only ones in there. Needless to say they didn't have a changing table in the bathroom so here is Wey changing Colt's diaper on the floor.



And speaking of football, check out this awesome shirt I will be ordering Colt today.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging now! A baby that sleeps on the plane.... oh how I miss those days! Enjoy them while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Welcome to the blogging world! I LOVE the little onsie you are getting for him. I need one because I love to watch college football on saturdays! Your little boy looks so much like your hubby! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete