Friday, September 25, 2009

Six Months!

I can't believe my baby is six months old. Where did the time go? Yesterday I was looking at old videos on our video camera and I told Wey that someone must have hijacked our camera and returned it because there were videos of some other baby on there. It was really a bunch of videos of Colt when he was about two months old. He was so small. It is hard to remember him being that small. Anyways last night we took him where every good parent takes their baby on his six month birthday.....Hooters. This is the only picture I took, and I took it with my Iphone so it is kinda blurry. This is how he spent most of the dinner. For those of you that don't know he can sleep through anything! I think he sleeps harder when it is noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment